Music and Manifestation

Manifesting is a word that is thrown around in today’s day throughout several circumstances. Got a new job, manifested that. Got my crush to text me, manifested that. Got a free extra pizza, manifested that. But what does manifesting really mean? It’s not just a word that got popular on TikTok. Manifesting actually comes from the law of attraction which is a term invented by Phineas Parkhurst Quimby, a 19th century spiritualist. In simple terms, manifesting means through thoughts, we can make our dreams and desires become our reality. 
Now as for what manifesting has to do with music—let’s let our queens take it away. Jhene Aiko, Yung Baby Tate, and Ariana Grande are just a few of several artists who carely weave the powers of manifesting within their lyrics. 

“Just like Magic” by Ariana Grande

Just like magic
I’m attractive
I get everything I want ’cause I attract it

“I am” by Yung Baby Tate

I am healthy, I am wealthy

I am rich, I am that b*tch

I am gonna go get that bag

And I am not gonna take your shit

I am protected, well respected

I’m a queen, I’m a dream

I do what I wanna do

And I’m who I wanna be

‘Cause I am me

“Trigger Protection Mantra” Mantra by Jhene Aiko

Calm down eventually

Protect your energy I

am protected

In all of these songs, the artists are consciously making the effort to envision their higher selves, whether it’s something mentally, physically, or spiritually. Music and manifesting play hand in hand because by constantly listening to music, you are sending those messages to your brain, whether you may be realizing it or not. 
What will be YOUR song to help you MANIFEST whatever it is that you desire?! :)

Scroll to Top